- A minimum of £100 non refundable deposit is payable for each vehicle you wish to book unless agreed otherwise. A completed booking form must be returned. A confirmation of booking will be sent to you once booking form is returned and deposit has been paid. Balance must be paid 28 days prior to event. Full balance must be paid and is non refundable.
- Any amendments to times or addresses must be emailed. We are not liable to agree to such changes depending on the initial agreement or there may be extra charges. The balance will be a minimum of the agreed price and possibly more if the vehicle(s) is required for longer or distances are further. An additional charge of £50 per half an hour per vehicle is payable in cash to the driver on the day if the hire time exceeds the pre agreed time.
- We also act as a broker on behalf of other reputable companies and offer a range of vehicles to cover most preferences. In this instance, the same booking procedure applies. You will be sent a booking confirmation and vehicle owner’s details on receipt of booking form and deposit. You must inform both us and the owner directly of any changes to the booking (see point 2). Each owner is responsible for their own vehicle/service and your point of contact will be directly with the owner of the vehicle.
- In the event of a car breaking down, we will try to offer an alternative vehicle to proceed with your booking. If it is logistically impossible due to time restraints, we will pay for a local chauffeur service to collect you/your party and proceed with the rest of your journey.
- We will not be held liable for any delays due to traffic or road closures that are not reported on traffic updates we use before and during your booking. A driver cannot park illegally. He/she will park as close as possible to your destination point to allow you out of the vehicle.
- It is illegal to transport children under 3 years of age without a suitable restraint/child seat. This is most evident in the classic and vintage type models due to not having seatbelts fitted. A driver may refuse to take a child he deems under the age of 3 years unless proof of age is shown. It is the parent’s or guardian’s responsibility to fit a child seat in the car where applicable. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times in the vehicle.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our vehicles. In the interest of others, we do not allow food or alcoholic beverages to be consumed or transported in the cars. The law states that to sell or supply alcohol, a license is required even if it is complimentary therefore we do not provide this service. Items left in a vehicle are at owners risk and the company and driver are not responsible for any damage or loss. Please do not leave valuables in the car. The driver will check if any items are left in the car before the end of the booking. However, it is the responsibility of the hirer to make sure they have all their belongings. Items left and found will be kept safely for the hirer to collect at a later date or pay for transport to have them collected.
- All viewings whether at our premises or at one of our agents are by appointment only. Weekends during spring/summer are busiest with bookings but early morning viewings may be possible. Please check with us first. We have full employee and public liability insurance cover. All cars are insured for wedding and event hire.
Updated: May 2018